July 26-28, 2023
Join us virtually July 26-28, 2023 for the NCPAT Conference. This year’s conference will feature a highly interactive learning experience from the Allies in Change.
- Describe how to balance confrontation and support with group members.
- Explain how to modify your facilitation style to work effectively with the functional level of the group.
- Describe common issues in facilitation including self-disclosure, rule enforcement, counter-transference, and encouraging member-to-member exchanges.
- List specific interventions to utilize with common challenging group member styles.
- Identify three common drivers of abusive and controlling behavior and how to effectively address each of them.
- Explain how use of a check-in board, journals, and a dialogical approach can improve group focus and growth.
- Describe multiple new concepts and tools to improve accountability, understanding, and facilitate change in group members.
For more details and registration, click here.